At CAM Construction, we respect the permanence of construction and the need for quality, lasting work. People live, work, learn, play and worship in our buildings. They must stand the test of time and endure these uses and activities.
At CAM Construction, we believe that completing a project on time and within budget constitutes only average performance. Nothing is more important to us than the quality we build into every one of our projects – our reputation depends upon it. Our commitment to providing every member of our team a fair, competitive profit provides our owners with the maximum return on their investment.
• Founded in 1962 and remains family owned and operated
• Completed more than 9,000,000 square feet of finished commercial construction, much of which is complex renovation, adaptive re-use work, often in occupied environments
• Officers, project managers, superintendents and field employees average more than 20 years experience with CAM Construction – unparalleled employee retention in the construction community
• Custom designed construction services available include Open Book Accounting, Fast Track Delivery, Design/Build and Construction Management at Risk Services, Value Engineering, Shared Savings Programs
• Award winning construction services for excellence in craftsmanship, renovation work, with awards for Safety Management every year since 1997
And perhaps most importantly
• Client satisfaction remains first and foremost in every decision made by the company
• Integrity and Quality Craftsmanship dictate every corporate decision
• A company-wide belief that simply completing a project on time, within budget is only average performance – work should exceed the expectations of each client in order to be considered successful
CAM ’s most important asset is our people. We are a relatively small group of experienced professionals who have constructed virtually every type of educational, institutional and commercial structure completed or planned for our target market area. We proactively provide imaginative, cost effective solutions to complex construction and scheduling problem. In short, we spend an owner’s money as though it were our own.
Throughout its history CAM has never failed to complete a project. In fact, research of initial vs. final contract sums reveals that change orders represent less than 3% of the TOTAL contract volume completed by the firm – a nearly unparalleled history in our marketplace.
Among CAM’s portfolio of projects there are several which were negotiated with CAM by bonding companies where CAM was hired to complete projects which the initial contractor failed to complete.CAM maintains a bonding capacity of in excess of Sixty Million dollars ($60,000,000) with an individual project limit of in excess of Forty Five Million dollars ($45,000,000.00).
Privately held, the firm maintains an outstanding Dunn & Bradstreet rating.